Thursday, September 2, 2010

Felicia's EZ-7 Day 2

Day 2 of detox. Still disciplined with the fruit and veggies. Feeling no pain; a slight headache generally after my meals. Had four stools today; starting to loosen up a bit. My schedule was thrown off because I ran out of salad and had to go to the store. (It helps if you prepare for cleanse beforehand.) Be sure to prepare for the before, during, and after the cleanse periods. Woke up at 10:30P to take my last Detox capsules. I had an irate moment earlier when I went to my attorney’s office to inquire about the unreturned calls. Marc says it is part of the detox. It felt pretty natural to me – well natural for how I used to behave. Bless the Lord for renewal!

For more information on cleansing and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment