Friday, September 10, 2010

Troy's Detox 14 Journal - Day 10 and 11

Day 10

Nothing really to report today. Still no frequent bowel movements. The only thing that is getting me through the day is the sips of all natural cranberry and grape juice. I don’t think that I’m going to do this much longer but we will see. One day at a time.

Day 11

Still nothing. It feels like I’ve peaked my cleanse. I’m sure I haven’t but I don’t have the patience to continue with no new results. Today is my last day. I’m proud of myself for attempting such a feat. Next time it will be even easier than this time. Thank you for allowing me to share this experience with you. I hope one day you too will travel this path and see how it changes your life.


For more information on cleanse and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

1 comment:

  1. Marc,
    Thank you.
    Question, what do women do after the surgery is done "H" word? What food and vitimins are good to take? This is after 10 years. How does the women know if they are okay?

    ReplyDelete