Friday, September 3, 2010

Felicia's EZ-7 Day 3

Feeling pretty good today. Disciplined with my eating and very close to schedule. Also with my emotions. I had a pretty hard hit today emotionally and I took it like a champ. I was able to remain cool and calm and pray about my situation. I was even amazed at the rational way I acted. I know it had to be the detox because I’ve never had such a reaction to a high stress situation. NEVER! God is really healing me inside out! (I guess I can sense Him in there since some of the junk is being removed.) Cleansing has an amazing effect! I plan to take an enema tonight, and then do a coffee enema in the morning because of all of the pain meds (just plain old meds) I’ve taken in the past. Marc says my liver needs a cleanse. Interested to see how that turns out!

For more information on cleansing and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment