Sunday, September 5, 2010

Felicia's EZ-7 Day 5

Today, feeling a little tired. Surely it’s the popcorn from yesterday I suppose. Or am I just feeling guilty? I’m sort of crabby. But then I’ve been that all week if you ask my daughters. I don’t feel crabby, just intolerant. My head is clear I don’t feel bad, just my threshold is somewhat shorter. I don’t feel like another enema. Another episode of cleaning up a mess (pun intended). It’s quiet most of the day b/c my girls are gone out to the water park for the day. Glad someone’s having fun. I choose to miss the spa and wellness event cuz: 1) I don’t want to have go poop every 1-1/2 and 2) b/c I don’t feel like rushing and getting off my schedule. Oh well, that didn’t work. I had a wedding to attend. I had absolutely no reason to be late but I was. Absolutely none. Then the remainder of the day I was thrown off schedule. I got it! It must have been the caffeine in the enema. OK, maybe it's just the rollercoaster ride of the detox!!

For more information on cleansing and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment