Friday, September 10, 2010

Troy's Detox 14 Journal - Day 8 and 9

Day 8

Day 8!!! Yes, I’m back on the boat. I spoke with Marc this morning and let him know that I was done. He understood and didn’t pressure me to keep going. What he did, however, explain what was going on with me. How it became more of a mental battle. As he explained I realized he was right. When my head was in it I was able to resist the smells and urges, but when my head fell out the game, it was over. We talked about how much more I could have gotten out of the cleanse if I kept on. So now I’m back on. Today is the first day of fast, only fruit juices. I talked to him early enough that I hadn’t eaten anything today so at least I can get this day in. I’m not beating myself up for my moment of weakness, that’s what I was last night. Today I’m ready to get back to work. Due to my ever shrinking stomach (and my meal last night) it’s not even difficult not to eat. One day fast done, how many more, I don’t know. I’m just taking it one day at a time.

Day 9

Today, I went to the movies. By now you should be aware of my insane popcorn addiction. And guess what? I was not tempted at all to purchase any popcorn. It was as if the cravings had just went away. I noticed that I have not been having bowel movements as frequently as I was before I stopped eating.


For more information on cleanse and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment