Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Felicia's EZ-7 - Prep days

Started the prep for my EZ-7, seven day detox program. I didn’t really do well with just fruit and veggies. For b’fast I had my usual fruit smoothie. Then later I had some baked chicken wings & piece of cake. It wasn't fair. I worked all day at a festival next to the chicken lady on my left and the cake lady on my right. I think they kept trying to eye me to come over and sample their product. That night, my side/back continued to be in a lot of pain. The next day I did better. Had herbs, fruit & veggies. I ate a small piece of chicken and took my usual enzymes and armor (natural thyroid medicine). I laid on a heating pad for about an hour. I'm ready for my cleanse.
For more information on natural health and wellness go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment