Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Troy's Detox 14 Journal

Background

This is not my first detox. The reason I decided to detox this time is because of my determination to change my health. I was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and as you may know there is no cure for this ailment. However, thanks to research and the help of my friends I have discovered a number of individuals who were able to put it back into remission. They did this by extremely changing their diets, even some going on a completely raw foods diet. By detoxing and changing my diet, I am also looking to set my MS in remission.


This is my journal of my 2nd week of cleansing. I’ve completed the pre-cleanse, eating nothing but fruits and vegetables for 7 days.

Day 1

Today I began the herbal supplements. I’m excited about the results that I will achieve from cleaning my colon and other organs. Of course, I wasn’t excited about drinking a gallon of water everyday and swallowing countless pills. Nor was I excited about 7 more days of fruits and veggies.

Day 1 went well. I began the herbal supplements and maintained an positive attitude about the cleanse throughout the day. No side effects or unusual bowel movements as of yet. I went to see Marc today and discuss the cleanse with him. As a result of the discussion, I decided to take the herbal supplements for an additional 7 days. That will give me 14 days of the actual cleanse, 21 days if u count the 7 pre-cleanse days. For dinner I ate an organic salad. I also forgot to do the enema.


For more information on cleanse and detox products go to http://ancestralmedicinals.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment