Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Troy's Detox 14 Journal - Day 2 thru 4

Day 2

I woke up in the middle of the night to have a bowel movement. It was the first stool I could tell was affected by the cleanse. It was weird because I could see bits of salad from my salad that night. I always thought it took 24 hours for food to digest, but then again it wasn’t digested. It was a nice to see some results. If not I would feel like this was for nothing.

Not feeling so positive today. What was I thinking trying to do this for an additional 7 days. I really don’t want to do it but I’m determined to get the best results ever. I’m feeling a little depressed today. Today, I ate more vegetables for dinner. This is getting tiresome. The only good thing is that the countless amount of water and herbs I’m taking and keeping on this damn schedule is making the days pass by a little faster. I noticed that my face is breaking out and my allergies seem to be flaring up. I have never had a problem with my face breaking out, not even during puberty. As far as my allergies are concerned, they haven’t bothered me for months. I know it’s not a result of what I’ve eaten because I have not eaten anything but raw fruits and vegetables. I guess it’s a result of the cleanse.

Day 3

Face is starting to clear up a little but the running of the nose continues. Feeling much happier today. Expelled again in the middle of the night. I hope this pattern continues, the middle of the night if far better than the middle of the day. Nothing much else to report.

Day 4

Expelled twice last night. Wow!!! That has to be the most I’ve crapped in my life. It appeared normal, but what is normal when u have an esophagus full of Bentonite and Psyllum Husk. It was a great moment because I can tell that something is going on in there. I never go to the bathroom during the night and definitely not twice in a night. I very rarely have a bowel movement twice in the same day.

Today was a challenging day. Not so much because of the cleanse, but because I had to deal with some emotional issues. I realized in that moment how much I love comfort foods. Two of my biggest cravings were for popcorn and gyros. I LOVE them both, popcorn a little more than gyros. I drove past the movie theater that serves some of the best popcorn you can get at the movies. I was proud of myself from talking myself off the ledge, especially since I already cheated during the first week with movie popcorn. Then the cravings kicked in again when I drove past my favorite gyros spot in Milwaukee. No worries, I maintained strong. I was actually on my way to a networking event that I had already paid for but I didn’t feel like going. I don’t know if it was the detox or the day that made me turn around.


For more information on cleanse and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment