Saturday, September 4, 2010

Felicia's EZ-7 Day 4

Had enema last night. Not much came out. Feeling great this morning. About to do my coffee enema right after my shake. [A few hours later]. Wooo, glad I don’t have to work today! OK.... The coffee enema was a mess (PUN intended!). It gave me a new respect for my dad who was a plumber (BTW my dad has been deceased for 30 years now!) I had not anticipated cleaning my bathroom today but oh well. Sooo, I wasn’t able to sustain the recommended 12-20 minute hold time. More like 1 to 2 minutes before it came out with a vengeance. When I say vengeance, I mean I had never seen the back of my toilet/behind the toilet next to the wall, until today. My suggestion, when you try the coffee enema, be sure to stay in the tub or at least as close to the toilet as you can. Remove all rugs and anything in the trail of where you start and where the toilet is. Other than that, my cleanse is going great. Feel really good! Stay tuned! I was doing so well until… the movies. I was set up for a setback. Yep. They asked me to hold the popcorn box. Extra large. The gigantic, buttery, fresh popped popcorn. I held it but then I had to carry it. Smelling it during the stroll into the theater resulted in my weakness overtaking me. I LOVE POPCORN!! There, I said it and I did it. I ate it. With regrets - later. So I promise to do an enema and take 4 capsules in the morning to make up for it.

For more information on cleansing and detox products go to http://www.ancestralmedicinals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment